Friday, May 5, 2017

Treva Reigns - Poet (Spoken Word Artist)

Short Profile

Xola Edmund Ametsikor, known in the cycles of art as Treva_Reigns is a spoken word artist, actor, rapper and visual artist. He is young but very vibrant with his passion; art. He is currently a student reading Business at the Presbyterian Boys' Secondary School, Legon. "I am inspired by God, music and the environment" said Treva Reigns.
Artist Statement
"I am treva, a co-ruler in this poetic era...I am me and the me part of me is poetry" Cola Edmund Ametsikor (2017).

Works
According to Treva he writes about things that life bring his way. He mostly write about abstract ideas; "things that will bring my audience to enlightenment. Among his works are 'Poetic Justice', 'Poetry in Motion', 'Mama Was Right' and The Sacrifice among others. Most of his works can be found on his social media platforms. 

Social Media
Treva Reigns can be connected to on Instagram and Twitter using the following profile handles.
Instagram : @treva_reigns
Twitter : Treva Reigns


No comments:

Post a Comment