Thursday, May 4, 2017

Majiro GH - Music (Rapper)

Artist Profile
MajiroGH is officially known as Benjamin Fenyi and hails from the Central Region of Ghana. He is currently a student in the University of Education, Winneba. He is a humble and energetic young man promising to take the world by surprise.

Artist Statement
"I have loved music since I was just a child. I believe strongly that music is food for the soul and so have the power to resurrect  even the dead. I try to use my music to empower the less privileged to have believe in themselves despite the discouragements. I believe in myself and I believe others too. Benjamin Fenyi-MajiroGH (2017).

Works
Majiro sings and raps both in English and the local Twi and Ga expressing himself and entertaining others with his gift. His main genre is Hip Hop but he also does Hip Life music which is the mainstream song raining in Ghana at the moment. He performs stages in places like Tema where he is currently based and also travels around the country performing his music. Among his songs are Wu Nyame Sum Mponi, Get There, Back Off and his newest single On It which has a dope video soon to be released.

Social Media
MajiroGH is active on several social media platforms including; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram among others. His handle for all the above platforms is @MajiroGH.


No comments:

Post a Comment