Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Dilly Rex - Visual Artist (Painter)

Short Profile
Dilly Rex is the popular name of Gedzia Ebenezer, an enthusiastic visual artist specialized in painting. Rex who hails from the Volta Region of Ghana is an alumni of Takoradi Polytechnic where he learned to master his craftiness at making visual compositions. He is currently an independent artist based in Ghana. 



Artist Statement
"I love art the whole of my life, I do since I was just a kid. Though I grew up in a family who never saw art as something important, my believe that art is a unique gift God has given me to survive and transfer messages to people through using visual impressions. I personally love landscapes, seascapes, abstracts, children, african scenes, portraits in that order". Gedzia Ebenezer (2017). 

Works
Dilly Rex' works portray themes as
abstracts, realism, portraits and expressionism paintings. He is an expressionism painter. "I practically draws my inspirations from everything, including activities and people on the african continent". Rex explains. His works include regular scenes in the real world, natural scapes and few abstract strokes. His works can be seen on his timelines on the cyberspace. Below are some of his works. 







Social Media
Dilly Rex can be connected to on Facebook and Instagram using the handles provided below.
Facebook: Dilly Rex and
Instagram: @dillyrexdaricle

No comments:

Post a Comment