Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Anly Jacob - Visual Artist (Graphic Designer)


Short Profile
Anly is an independent artist and a graphic designer, who specialize in graphic design and illustration. Born and raised in United States, Virginia and graduated with an art degree from George Mason University. Her side hobbies include story writing, reading, watching movies, and photography.
Artist Statement
I’m influenced by what I see around me as well as the artists I’ve come to admire. Story telling and imagination also play a key role in my works, giving each piece their own personality. Some art pieces bring out the emotional and psychological aspects of the human mind such as depression, anxiety, shyness, and rehabilitation.
Works
Anly's works are mostly abstract in form and she is ready to take offers from everywhere in the world.




Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment